Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It can be confusing to tell the difference between I and 1? They look so familiar. I suppose I should try not to judge a book by its cover. But, its difficult. For example, 1111I1II1II1I1I1I1I1I1111111111I. The illusion plays tricks on the spirit. But, I am told you must separate I from 1 to become free. In order find I I must become 1. So who am I? But, I am supposed to separate myself from my identity. Then I am told I is the issue when it is referred to the ego. Well, now that is semantics. An interpretation made because no one could make sense of being identified without an identity. Obviously, they concocted this concept under the pressure of time and said believe this because I know its true. Now, our identity is based on illusions of I and 1. Now, I suppose I should know the difference between the truth and a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment