Monday, December 6, 2010

sHe

God is finite.
God is constantly evolving.
God can be seen everything.
God cannot be confined.
God is not incarcerated.
God is you.
God is me.
God is a flower.
God is the sun.
God is a star.
God is moon.
God is the sky.
God can be touched.
God cannot be touched.
God attracts.
God is opposites.
God is religion
God is not religion.
God is the earth.
God is the universe.
God is my hair. (India Arie says, I am not my hair.)
God is affirmations.
God is questions and questioning.
God is Now.
God is Here.
God is There.
God is infinite.

I want to share with you that are like me who are embodying this journey and searching for enlightenment. I, like you, are trying to find a purpose in life, of life, and driven life. The journey seems to go on forever but what we are looking for is to achieve Self-Realization and Samhadi. Lately, I have been dealing with questions that start with why.

Why am I here? Why do I have to go through this? Why are people considerate and compassionate? Why are people evil? Why are children being born to die (referring to the children in the world that are living in Darfur)? Why did the Holocaust take place? Why am I sitting here releasing my spirit for others to read? Why ask why? Why?

Since Saturdays class with the God is great great spirits of Sister Georginna (), Brothers Seifur A. S. Umar Sharif and all the brothers and sisters shining spirits that attended the final class, which I believe is only the beginning of great things. I have been in deep meditation since leaving room FW502. As humans I think we wait for a miraculous event to occur in order to give God a purpose or meet God during a miraculous occurrence to enable us to say, “I ‘saw’ God or I met God,” and now ,God is NOW, I have been forever changed and know without any doubt God exists, God is HERE. I love words. I love all languages. I love just being able to hear the bond, God is BOND, of different languages and their dialects. But, I know that as a hu”man” I tend to make language more complex than simple. God is SIMPLE. God is COMPLEX. For example, the phrase, “I saw God,” I take each word and put God is…God is I. God is seeing. God is God. So to take the complex attempt of trying to understand, God is UNDERSTANDING how a person saw God I make it simple, God is…seeing, which can evolve God is constantly EVOLVING into God is WATCHING. God IS…

Why live life without hope? God is HOPE. Hope is the beginning and while I live I experience hope through faith. God is FAITH. I walk the path taking different paths and some have already been walked along and some have not. But, I have faith God is my path. God is GUIDANCE. As this path twists to turn and is inclined to decline I remember God is the bended degree of each bone that propels me forward only to stop to thank God for being able take time to enjoy, God is JOY. Saturdays, class we participated in a walking meditation and it was just a small, but large reflection of what is only to become playing this instrument of silence called, meditation. The notes played behind closed eyes are heard through Gods song. God is SILENCE. God is MEDITATION. God IS….

I live day in and day out, God is DAY, and I wake up to the sun and meditate. I meditate before I lie to rest, God is NIGHT. Between the two beginnings, God is BEGINNING, I repeatedly address the question of, “Why don’t more humans understand human obligation?” We live, God is life, in a country that is so blessed to be able to give, God is GIVING, assistance to those in war and poverty stricken countries. But, the ignorance that swelters through the people only seem to care if it threatens our home (9/11, Immigration, etc.), God is HOME. Of course this is my carnal mind thinking wondering why people can be so uncompassionate and live a life of forced ignorance. But, God is LIGHT, the light bulb began to flicker after Saturday when I allowed it to, God is ALLOWANCE (OPEN). Brother Sharif made a profound statement which consisted of the word “choice,” God is CHOICE. As humans God gives us the power of choice. We make decisions that will plot the NOW and if we make the best choices for NOW our every NOW will be the best lived. We no longer have the choice to possess the past. We have no possession of the future. All we possess is NOW, God is POSSESSION. I believe it is not appropriate and compassionate to speak as we choose to believe the same. So, I will choose to make the conscious decision to speak in the first person and for myself, God is MYSELF.

God evolves from me into you. I see God in myself and I see myself in you. God is we. We are God. So, it is my human obligation to seek the God in me in order to find the God in you. God is LOVE. God is questions. God encourages me to seek knowledge. God is KNOWLEDGE. I obtained Samadhi just before I was born and to return to Samadhi I must seek the IS in God to make the revolving of evolution of the eternal beginning. I am the beginning and I am… God is TIME. God is TIMELESS. God is PATIENT. God is PATIENCE. God is the Alpha and Omega, which is only the Alpha. God is Self. Self is God.

Take for example the sky. God is the SKY. The sky can be seen. The sky is infinite. There is a belief that he sky exist. God is the SKY. God is ENERGY. God is CHOICE. Too many times people want to condemn God to a box to obtain comprehension. God is that box. God is COMPREHESION. God in all essence is the CREATOR of CREATION.

God is infinite.
God IS…
My Affirmation.
God…
IS.

I also have few poets that I consider my favorites when I am asked. But, my favorite in relations to painting my journey would be Saul Williams. He is author of many books, but my favorite hands down is titled, “said the Shotgun to the head.” I cannot help, but share his genius with you and share with you a few passages in his book. The book starts out with 2 quotes.

1. The man who accepts Western values absolutely, finds his creative faculties becoming so warped and stunted that he is almost completely dependent on external satisfactions, and the moment he becomes frustrated in his search for these, he beings to develop neurotic symptoms, to feel that life is not worth living, and, in chronic cases, to take his own life.-Paul Robeson

2. I can’t sleep. There is a woman stuck between my eyelids. I would tell her to get out if I could. But there is a woman stuck in my throat.-Eduardo Galeno

Introduction

Have you ever been kissed by God? Passionately (tongue, lips, etc.)? Or are you one who simply condemns God to the realm of the invisible? When do you feel most comfortable? When do you feel most loved? Perhaps it is in the warm embraces of your lover or in the assuring touch of your mother. Perhaps, like me, you have likened this person to God in your life and realized that do was loving you through them. Or maybe you don’t believe in God. Cool. Here’s a simpler question: Have you ever lost yourself in a kiss? I mean psychedelic inebriation. Not just lustful petting but transcendental metamorphosis when you became aware that the greatness of this being was breathing into you. Licking the sides and corners of your moth, like sealing a thousand fleshly envelopes filled with the essence of your passionate being and then opened by the same mouth and delivered back to you, over and over again-the first kiss of the rest of your life. A kiss that confirms that the universe is aligned, that the world’s greatest resource is love and maybe even that God is a woman. With or without a believe in God, all kisses are metaphors decipherable by allocations of time, circumstance, and understanding.

This book is the result of a kiss. A kiss that brings symbols to life and fear-based shortcomings to their symbolic death. To be kissed by a deity is nothing short of a miracle. The mind altering/altering effects can last more than a lifetime. Here is the account of a man so ravished by a kiss that it distorts his highest and lowest frequencies of understanding into an incongruent mean of babble and brilliance. He wanders the streets disheveled and tormented by all that he sees does not reflect her love. He is a wandering man, sort of like a modern day John the Baptist, telling of the coming of a female messiah that he has known intimately. He is the babbling of a man you cross the street to avoid. He is the unavoidable end before the new beginning. He is a lover in search of a great love. SHE is One and man: Kali, the goddess of destruction; the Holy Ghost, which is to say, the woman restored to her right place in the Holy Trinity. No longer ghost, no longer virgin, SHE is mother of us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment